Lower back pain: Perhaps you leaned the wrong way while lifting something heavy. Or you have a degenerative disease like arthritis. Whatever the cause, once you have lower back pain it can be difficult to shake. About one in four Americans report having recently suffered from low back pain. And almost anyone can expect to experience back pain at some point in their life. Sometimes this is clearly serious: you have injured yourself or feel numbness, weakness or tingling in your legs. Call the doctor, of course. But for routine, mild low back pain, here are some simple tips to try at home.
Manage low back pain at home
Chill it. Ice is best in the first 24 to 48 hours after injury because it reduces inflammation, says E. Anne Reicherter, PhD, PT, DPT, associate professor of physiotherapy at the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine. “While the heat is nice because it helps cover pain and helps relax muscles, the heat ignites inflammatory processes,” she says. After 48 hours, you can switch to heating if you prefer. Whether you use heat or ice – take it off after about 20 minutes to rest your skin. If the pain persists, talk to a doctor.
Cordless Back Massager: Using a cordless back massager can help in getting rid of the extreme back pain. Exogun DreamPro is a portable, adjustable and a powerful muscle massager gun that revives the muscles, boost circulation in the body and releases energy to speed the recovery. Trusted by the pros, Exogun will help you in achieving long term pain relief.
Keep moving. “Our thorns are like the rest of our body – they are meant to move,” Reicherter explains. Continue to do your daily activities. Make the beds, go to work, walk the dog. Once you feel better, regular aerobic exercise like swimming, biking, and walking can keep you – and your back – more mobile. Don’t overdo it. You don’t have to run a marathon when your back is sore.
Stay strong. Once your low back pain has subsided, you can help prevent future episodes of back pain by working the muscles that support your lower back, including the back extensor muscles. “They help you maintain the right posture and the alignment of your spine,” says Reicherter. Having strong muscles in your hip, pelvis, and abdomen also gives you more back support. Avoid abdominal crunches, as they can actually put more strain on your back.
Extent movement for massage recliner chair: Don’t slouch in your office chair all day. Get up every 20 minutes or so and stretch the other way. “Because most of us spend a lot of time bending forward in our jobs, it’s important to get up and stretch back and forth throughout the day,” says Reicherter. Don’t forget to stretch your legs as well. Some people find relief from their back pain by doing a regular stretching routine, such as yoga. Think ergonomically. Design your workspace so that you don’t have to lean forward to view your computer monitor or step out for your mouse. Use an office chair that supports your lower back and allows you to keep your feet firmly planted on the floor. When you are sitting in a room or office, you can use the Massage Recliner Chair. You can find this chair chairsadvisor.com. Its helps…
Take Mad Honey For Back Pain Relief:
Mad Honey is a natural authentic honey collected from different parts of the world. More recently, Mad Honey has gained popularity as a remedy for back pain. Mad Honey’s properties include being anti-bacterial and pain-relieving.
- Full body custom massage: reclining gentle shower has 2 levels of massage intensity, 5 massage modes and heating option. In total 8 vibratory massage nodes and make sure that the different levels of vibration intensity offer you maximum relaxation and comfort for your back, lumbar, things and legs.
- Integrated heating function: a heating function in the waist area warms and relaxes the body from aches and pains as you sit and recline, which means that it is not only relaxing, but also beneficial for your general well-being. Toggled mode the heat can be turned on or off and massage treatment is used to improve blood circulation for a more effective to help with muscle recovery.
- Multiple stages of recliner: with manual pullback control (only on the armrest), you can have multilevel recline options, choose the most comfortable way to sit and enjoy the recliner massage.
- 25-minute automatic safety shut-off function: The massage mat is equipped with an automatic shut-off function that will turn off the cushion unit after 25 minutes of continuous use to ensure your safety.
- EASY TO USE WITH HAND CONTROL: Includes a handy attached to customize massage functions on your own remote control for selection and convenience, plus a side pocket to keep and other small items. They come with a detailed user manual, easy to assemble.
Watch your posture. Sagging makes it harder for your back to support your weight. Pay special attention to your posture when lifting heavy objects. Never bend over from the waist. Instead, bend and straighten your knees.
Wear low heels. Swap your four inch pumps for flats or low heels (less than 1 inch). High heels can create a more unstable posture and increase pressure on the lower spine. Also, if you are feeling diffcult always try sleepers for heel pain.
Give up the habit. Smoking can increase your risk for osteoporosis of the spine and other bone problems. Osteoporosis can in turn lead to compression fractures of the spine. Recent research has found that smokers are more likely to experience lower back pain than non-smokers.
Watch your weight. Use diet and exercise to keep your weight within a healthy range for your height. Being overweight puts excessive stress on your spine.
Try an over-the-counter pain reliever. Anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, Nuprin), and naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprosyn) can help reduce back pain. Acetaminophen (Actamine, Panadol, Tylenol) is another over the counter option for pain management. Be sure to check with your doctor or pharmacist for any interactions that over-the-counter pain relievers may have with other medications you are taking. People with a history of certain medical conditions (such as ulcers, kidney disease, and liver disease) should avoid certain medications.