In our previous post about how to create free edu email we have mentioned a method to create free .edu email. But that email can’t be used to get any benefit at present so I am here with new method to get free .edu email. Follow the steps carefully and by the end you will get a full working .edu email.
Updated Method Found Here : Get Free .edu email
Apply TEXAS method:
The email extension you will get once you create this free .edu email will be email@example.com
Once created, you can log in to your email dashboard from this link here: https://sso.tccd.edu/_layouts/PG/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/
To create this email, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for a TEXAS university account from this link: https://www.applytexas.org/adappc/gen/profile.WBX
- Provide all the required information. They may or may not be correct. But ensure that you provide a valid email address because that’s what you will need to verify the free .edu email address you want to create.
- Once you have confirmed the email address, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you are required to provide your custom username with which you will use to access the email address.
- After that, log in to your account and click on My Application and then, click on Create a New Blank Application. This is in a bid to fully activate your free .edu email address.
- On the options that appear, select Create 2 years College admission Application
- Open Drop down menu on next page and target two years college and select Tarrant Country College.
From there, select other options available and then, you are done with creating your free .edu email address. If you want to generate an SSN (social security number) number, then visit this link to generate yours: http://www.theonegenerator.com/ssngenerator
To log in, make use of the link provided at the beginning of this method.
Hope this article will help you and if you have any problem or queries don’t forget to comment down below.