About Aruba Networks
The company was founded in 2002 as Aruba Wireless Networks in Sunnyvale, California. The company was formed to provide Wireless Networking Solutions at the campus-level. Core products included Access-Points and other Wireless Infrastructure hardware. The company flourished remarkably. In 2015 for US$ 3 Billion HP (Hewlett Packard) acquired Aruba Wireless Networks. It was renamed to be Aruba Networks. Gradually HP transferred all of their network business segment under Aruba Networks. After becoming a part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Aruba Networks boosted the HPE business in the enterprise wireless segment. With the headquarter in Santa Clara, California, Aruba Networks deal in both wireless and wired network business segments of HPE.
Aruba Networks – Products
Presently Aruba Networks is offering multiple products including hardware, solutions and services. The product portfolio is as follows;
- Access Points
- Remote Access Points
- Gateways & Controllers
- Access Switches
- Campus Core & Data Centre Switches
Software & Solutions
- Management & Operations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Analytics & Monitoring
- User & Application Test
- Device Discovery & Profiling
- Network Access Control
- Beacons & Tags
Aruba Networks – Statistical Overview
For the year 2019, Aruba Networks’ annual revenue was US$ 3 Billion. As per a 2019 IDC report, Aruba Networks holds 14% of the Enterprise WLAN market. Aruba Networks is at number 2 in the Enterprise WLAN market which is lead by the Cisco System. Aruba Networks’ workforce consists of 7,000 employees.
Aruba Networks Certifications
Aruba Networks offers multiple certifications in different product areas of the Aruba Networks platform. Following are the certifications offered at Associate, Professional, Expert, and Specialist levels;
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX)
- Aruba Certified Design Associate (ACDA)
- Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP)
- Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX)
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA)
- Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP)
- Aruba Certified Network Security Associate (ACNSA)
- Aruba Location Services Specialist (ALSS)
- Aruba Data Center Network Specialist (ADCNS)
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate – Description of The Exam
The Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam tests your knowledge and skills to deploy AOS 8 single-site, on premise, geographically simple enterprise WLANs.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate – Profile of The Candidate
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate –Validation of The Skills
This certification validates that a candidate can:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Conductor and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate – Advantages of The Certification
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment, and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advance your career as a certified professional
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70 –Objectives of The Exam
This exam validates a candidate that they can:
Describe and differentiate WLAN fundamentals and Aruba Architectures
- Define elements, describe the functionality, and differentiate between the 802.11 standards and amendments, RF bands, channels, and regulatory domains.
- Identify licenses that are used for various features, describe licensing pools, and differentiate between boxed-based, controller-based, and centralized licensing.
- Describe and differentiate between AP Modes (CAP, SA, AM, mesh point, mesh portal, IAP, RAP).
Identify and differentiate the functions, features, and capabilities of Aruba single-site on-premise enterprise solutions.
- Identify and differentiate automatic RF management capabilities and features.
- Identify and differentiate the basic firewall policies and roles, and relate the roles to the policies and how they are applied in the hierarchy.
- Identify and differentiate wireless security authentication types, server types, and encryption types.
- Differentiate the scalability limits in the Aruba controller models, and given a scenario with customer requirements determine which model is appropriate.
Configure, validate, and troubleshoot Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.
- Select the appropriate components to configure a guest WLAN and validate the configuration.
- Troubleshoot an employee and a guest WLAN.
- Configure a guest WLAN and validate the configuration.
Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Use the Mobility Master dashboards to monitor and troubleshoot client connectivity.
- Describe the functionality and uses of AirWave.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70 – Exam Prerequisites
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this exam.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate–Certification Validity
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate is valid for 3 years after earning the certification.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70– Format of The Exam
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate exam is a 90-minute, 60-question assessment. The candidateis required to secure 70% marks to pass the exam. The exam is available in the English, Latin American Spanish, and Japanese languages.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70– Preparingfor The Exam
Like any other certification exam, preparing for the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam HPE6-A70 requires the candidate to be focused and dedicated. From the multiple training resources available online including study guides, video tutorials, braindumps, practice questions and answers, and interactive exam simulators, a candidate is required to choose the right training for sure success. There are many training providers in the market offering different trainings. One such training provider is Marks4Sure that offers a money-back guarantee for the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70 training. Marks4Sureoffers its specially designed study guides, braindumps, practice tests, and a testing engine as part of the training. A sure success in Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70 at an affordable price is offered by Marks4Sure.co. Remember that the right training is the right way to get a certification.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate is the beginning of a promising associate-level career in the Aruba Networks platform. You need to pass a single exam Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam: HPE6-A70 to earn this great certification.