Are you trying to boot up your iPhone but get stuck in the Apple logo screen? If so, it’s nothing to worry or panic about. The iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen is one of the many issues you will likely encounter on any Apple smartphone including iPads.
There are a multitude of reasons why you may experience this on your device, from a broken flex to an outdated OS, and many more. This post will expose you to some of the principal culprits for the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue and how to resolve it. Read on!
Part 1. Reasons for iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Below are some of the catalysts for the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue you are currently faced with:
- System Upgrade Issue:
System or OS (operating system) upgrade is one of the strong catalysts for the iPhone to get stuck on the Apple logo screen problem on your device. You need to update your system version as at when due from the appropriate source to avoid this.
- Hardware Damages:
Hardware damages such as broken screens, liquid penetration, and lots more often affect a mobile device, and the iPhone isn’t left out. If this is the reason your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, then consider visiting the nearest Apple Store to replace your screen.
Part 2. How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Fix the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue right away using any of the solutions given here:
- Force Restart Your iPhone
Force restart is our first troubleshooting solution to rescue your iPhone from the Apple logo screen issue. This solution has proven to be effective, however, you must ensure your device doesn’t have any other complications.
Depending on the iPhone model, the force restart approach may differ. Here is the guide for the different iPhone models:
iPhone 8/SE (2nd Generation/X and Later Models
As fast as you can, quickly hold down and release the following buttons in the order below:
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
Once done, press down the Side button till you see the Apple logo displayed on your screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Simultaneously hold down the Volume Down plus Sleep buttons together.
- Keep holding down both buttons till you have the Apple logo on your screen, then release.
iPhone 6/6S/ SE (1st Generation) and Older Models
- Press down the Home button and Sleep button concurrently until you see the Apple logo pop up on your screen.
- After that, release both buttons and you’ve successfully force restarted your device.
- 1-Click System Repair- Wondershare Dr.Fone
Wondershare Dr.Fone – System Repair tool is one of the high performing iOS repair suites established for both amateurs and professionals to fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen issue you are battling with on your device. This is well-known worldwide as it handles over 50+ types of iOS related issues without compromising your system.
- 1-click to fix the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
- Handles more than 50+ iOS system issues without tampering with your data.
- Fully compatible with all iPhone OS and iPadOS.
Steps to Fix iPhone Stuck on the Apple Logo with Wondershare Dr.Fone-System Repair
Step 1: Run the Wondershare Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) and click the System Repair tile so the software understands you want to fix your iPhone.
Connect your faulty iPhone with the most appropriate USB cable, and select Standard Repair as your desired repair option.
Step 2: Dr.Fone -System Repair will scan and recommend the best firmware package that matches your iPhone. Please, hit the Download button to proceed with the repair.
After downloading tap Repair Now on the next interface that pops up.
Step 3: The software will initiate the repair. Wait until Dr.Fone finishes fixing your iPhone, then proceed to disconnect the device from your PC/Mac.
- Update iOS
Since the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen error is one of the many iOS update problems, reinstalling your OS is the best solution to revive your device so it can start functioning properly once more. You can do this manually from your iPhone without hassles. Just ensure you have a stable data connection, then apply the steps below:
- Open the Settings app screen by hitting the gear icon.
- Tap General and click Software Update next.
- If Apple has a new update in its database, a download link will pop up on the next screen. Hit the Download and Install button to update your iOS.
- Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
Still stuck in the Apple logo screen? Then it’s time to restore your iPhone in recovery mode. This technique is amongst the easiest and cost-free practical solutions to fix an iDevice whenever you experience system issues like frozen screen, Apple stuck on logo screen and several others. However, it often results in data loss. So we suggest that you back up iPhone before implementing the solution.
Here’s the quick procedure you need to follow to successfully fix Apple stuck on logo screen via recovery mode:
- Run iTunes (for Windows and older macOS) or Finder (the latest macOS).
- Get an authentic USB cable and use it to connect the faulty iPhone to your computer.
- Next, activate recovery mode on your iPhone. If you use the iPhone 8 or later generation, quickly press down the Volume Up button, release it, do the same for the Volume Down button, then proceed to hold down the Side button till the recovery screen appears.
- Once iTune/Finder detects your iPhone in recovery mode, the window below will pop up:
- Hit the Restore icon and wait for iTunes/Finder to clear the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen issue.
Fixing iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen issues just got easier with the tutorial guide shared in the article above. We’ve demonstrated the 4 effective ways to rescue your iPhone from Apple logo screen error, kindly apply the solution that’s best for you. However, Wondershare Dr.Fone – System Repair is the best option we’ve got from the list. The software repairs your iPhone without compromising it.