In our life we may face different situations when we have to open blocked or restricted websites. For example: We may have to open some social media website at school or at work. If you have also faced this situation and don’t know how to open these websites then this article is for you. In this article we will discuss about the methods that we can use to open blocked or country restricted website. Without any further delay lets move into the topic:
Method 1: Using VPN Apps
VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, allow users to securely access a private network and share data remotely through public networks. Much like a firewall protects your data on your computer, VPNs protect it online. And while a VPN is technically a WAN (Wide Area Network), the front end retains the same functionality, security, and appearance as it would on the private network.
Using VPN apps we can easily access these websites. For this follow these steps:
- Download VPN Apps in your machine
- After installing the application, open it and connect to the VPN Server by simply clicking in Connect.
- When you are connected to the VPN Server. Open blocked or country restricted website in browser and enjoy using it.
Method 2: Using Online Proxy
Using online proxy is same as using VPNs but you don’t need to install anything in your machines. For this Follow this steps:
- Open Online Proxy Website.
There are many online proxy website in market but I Recommend Hide Me.
- After Opening, Enter the blocked website URL in the box, Select the Server location and click on Go or anything written there.
Method 3: Using Google Translator
- Open Translator
- Enter the blocked website URL
- Click on the link in translated section
If you have followed the steps carefully you can now open the blocked or country restricted website.
Note: Using VPNs will slow down your internet speed by some extent
If you have any problem with the methods mentioned above feel free to comment down below and if you want post on same particular topic comment down below.