You may be dreaming to have a swimming pool in your backyard, but whenever you look at the space available in your backyard, all your dreams get crushed.These days in Australia, the plunge pools are the hottest trends, which you can consider for your small-sized backyard.
To check out these small pools from Compass let us try to understand what a plunge pool really is?
In the past, a homeowner needed a backyard that could hold a rather large construction for having a swimming pool. Even a smaller pool could require a minimum of 500 to 600 square feet of space between the pool and the surrounding landscape.Many homeowners either don’t have enough room in their backyard or can’t afford to do so.
The answer is really the plunge pool,which is essentially a cross between a hot tub and any full-sized pool in terms of space. It can fit in even the tiniest of backyard. Most Plunge Pools have a flat bottom and are 20 feet or less in length, eight feet or less in breadth, and five feet or less in-depth.
Because of its size, a homeowner has more options when you are going to consider the placement. A Plunge Pool could be placed in a tiny backyard or even a huge inside sunroom.
What are the various benefits of yourplunge pool?
The plunge pool can offer the following few benefits:
- You can have an attractive pool even if your space in the backyard is small
- It can add a touch of luxury so that your property looks more desirable.
- You can easily customize your pool according to your needs and match with the architecture of your house
- Your family can also enjoy your plunge pools and if you have a small family size then the whole family can swim
- Offers a great place to relax
It is simple to see why most Australians go for plunge pools than they have ever been, with all of these advantages in the comforts of your own garden. This is a tendency that will only continue to expand.
Whether a plunge pool going to be the right option for you?
A few considerations that you need to do are:
- Smaller backyard can often offer more difficulties during installation. Discuss with your installer first before making a decision.
- Plunge Pools may have a consistent depth all throughout the pool that may not be safe for young children who are not good swimmers
- Discuss with your family and honestly evaluate whether your family will enjoy using such kind of smaller pool.
- Try to look for many options for the plunge pool keeping in mindlong-term usage when your family may grow and children may also become adults.
Consider all of your alternatives before calling your neighbourhood pools dealer. Your dealer can offer you more information and suggestions, as well as a free estimate, so you can move closer to relishing your well-deserved dream pool.