Ever thought what are kratom capsules and extract which you see most of the time on the internet while searching for a remedy to your disease. Kratom is a special time of tropical evergreen tree and the extract from it is used as a special drug for various purposes. They are used for the treatment of various diseases like diabetes, cough, depression, diarrhoea, etc. There are many things needed to be considered while using Kratom capsules.
Today we will learn what is kratom, what are uses of kratom capsules, how people use his drug and how you can get it. Kratom capsules shouldn’t be used carelessly. We will learn about legal policies and health affecting things which are also needed to be considered while using Kratom capsules to prevent the adverse effects.
What is Kratom?
Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tropical evergreen tree native to Southeast Asian countries like Malaysia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Thailand, etc. The leaves of kratom trees are used to create a special type of extract and drug which can be used as sedative and stimulant. The leaves of the Kratom plant come in red, white, and green strains and depending on the colour, the uses differ.
Kratom contains a special type of chemical called mitragynine which works like opioid drugs which relieve pain.
People use kratom capsules for withdrawal from the addiction of morphine, heroin, and other opioid drugs. Kratom is used as alternative medicine. A high number of reported adverse effect cases because of improper use of Kratom are seen in people. People have shown various symptoms such as nausea, delusions, vomiting, hallucinations and even death because of over and improper doses. Kratom is legal to use in the United States. However, in many European and southeast Asian countries, it is illegal to use.
How people use Kratom?
If you have access to Kratom plant then you can just chew it’s leaf too. The extract from leaves of Kratom is used to make a liquid product which you can take in form of syrup. Kratom leaves can also be used with tea. Kratom comes in form of powder and capsules too. You can find kratom capsules in many online stores and alternative medicines stores. You must choose the best store to buy Kratom capsules to get qualitative prouct.
Why people use Kratom capsules?
There are many reasons because of which people use kratom. Even though there aren’t an as scientific explanation or proof regarding its effectiveness. Let’s list out a few of them.
- The liquid form of Kratom is used by people as a treatment for muscle pain, stop cramps and diarrhoea. Muscle relaxation is reported highly as Kratom contains mitragynine which binds to opioid receptors in the brain and relieves pains in body.
- Kratom is also used for panic attacks.
- Kratom is also used for recreational purpose on festivals and party occasions. People become more energetic and enhance moods.
- On low does kratom is reported to work as a stimulant while on high doses it is reported to work as pain killer and sedative.
- Other cases such as relives from high blood pressure, fatigue, withdraw from the addiction of morphine, post-traumatic stress, depression, anxiety, etc are also reported by people.
There are many other positive effects of Kratom which are yet to be proved by scientific research and studies.
People have reported the side-effects resulting due to the use of Kratom. There is no proper explanation regarding the side-effects caused by Kratom neither proofs. Here are some effects which people have reported.
- People have experience with weight loss, nausea and vomiting.
- Some people even reported liver damage, constipation and change in the urine.
- Nervous system related diseases were reported such as dizziness, hallucinations, delusion and depression.
- Due to high doses, people have reported breathing suppression coma and even death.
Proper dosing and doctor prescription
The appropriate dose of kratom depends on many factors such as your age, health condition and disease. There is no scientific assignment for the proper doses of kratom. It is a natural product and there is no scientific proof on its uses but there has been seen many positive effects on people who use it along with some side effects too. You shouldn’t be careless about the dose and amount you use thinking it as a natural product. You can also consult your pharmacist, physician or other healthcare professionals about the use of Kratom to be on the safe side
Kratom takes about 5-10 minutes to show effects for about 3-5 hours depending upon the doses. The claims regarding the use of kratom capsules have no scientific proof but many people have reported good result. Because of the controversy regarding use and effects, many Federal agencies are taking actions nowadays. We suggest you consult a health professional first.