We are living in a fast-moving world where people love to shops and using cards instead of cash. Either they are shopping online or accessing any offline store; the card has gained a lot of importance in this paced up the world. Not only for shopping, but people have started to gift these cards in the prepaidgift balance. People think that instead of choosing gifts for their loved ones who are a shopping enthusiast, why not gift them this plastic money?
These cards come with a preloaded with a Prepaidgiftbalance, which your mate can use for shopping and buy whatever they love. Thy works purely like a debit card having a fixed amount in it. The only difference you will find is that there is a bank account linked to the debit card, and in the prepaidgift balance cards, you have to fill up the card once you use the whole amount available on the card. The biggest benefit of gifting this card is that the person who will use the card need not be a customer of the bank you are getting the card from. You only have to buy one for them, and they can use it whenever they want according to their requirements.
If you are also willing to gift one to your dear one, then we are here to help you. First of all, let us learn how to make a prepaid gift balance card and check here prepaid gift balance.
Getting Registered For The Gift Card
If you have a bank account in a bank, you can easily achieve a bank’s prepaid gift balance card. all you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:-
- There are two ways to apply for your card, i.e., the online and the offline.
- You can visit your bank branch and discuss with them your requirement for the prepaidgift balance. They will issue the card based on your bank account and link it to your account.
- The other way you can opt for is an online method of application. You can visit the website of the bank to do this.
- On the website, you have to log in to the internet banking of your account.
- After logging in, you will get a dialogue box of prepaid gift cards to apply for your card.
- The online application will take some time, and the card is delivered to your home.
After you have got a card from the bank, the next thing you have to do is get your card registered online to check the balance of your gift card regularly. To register your card, you have to find a trustworthy website so that you can enter the details of your accounts and cards. Once you find any such website, all you need to do is:-
- Be ready with your account number as your prepaid card needs your account for your registration.
- After that, you should enter your account number and proceed with the process. The next thing you have to enter is the security number or the one-time password. The motive behind is to check that whether you are the one who is the real owner of the account or you are logging into someone else’s account.
When you fill-up all the details, you will notice that you will see an option for your card’s history check. From history, you can easily check the transactions and also your prepaid gift balance. These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to own a prepaid gift card for gifting to someone.
Rules And Regulations Related To Your Gift Card
In order to secure your prepaid gift balance and to protect you from losing your card, the federation has drafted some rules which you have to follow. The rules are:-
- The gift card you must have got will expire automatically after the five years of your purchase date. If it expires before that, it means that there are some of the pending fees that you must have missed. You can easily get your card replaced by paying the pending fees.
- You have to regularly use the card you are having if you want to save it from the inactivity. It is stated by the federation that if you don’t use your prepaid gift balance from the past one year, then it will be inactivated by the bank. To get it back to the active state, you have to pay some fees to the bank.
- If you have some balance in your card and the card expires, then you will be unable to claim that money, and there are no chances that you can get that money back. It is highly advised to you that you must remember the expiry date and use it completely before it expires.
- There is a minimal service fee that you have to pay to the bank. This service fee includes that ATM fees if you have withdrawn the cash, reloading fees of the card, and balance injury fees.
- If you are gifting this card to someone, then you must give the details and the fee structure of the card in advance. In case of any dispute regarding the fees of the card, the bank will not be responsible.
- You can easily use the prepaid gift balance for shopping online as well as offline. For the purpose of online usage, there is an expiry date, and the CVV number is present, which can be used as the other debit and credit cards by the users.
There are many benefits of using a prepaid gift balance as you will be able to shop worldwide with your MasterCard or the prepaid visa card. Also, you will be able to avail of many offers that are specially provided for the customers using these prepaid cards. So what do you think of just apply for the prepaid card and enjoy the value they will provide to you through the medium of offers and cash back.