Amazon Credit For Free – If you are running web and application servers in the cloud or deliver static and dynamic files quickly around the world using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) then probably you are using Amazon AWS or you planned to use AWS. If so then we have a good news for you. We are providing a way to get amazon credit for free. And that will be more than 5k$.
Yes you heard it right free amazon credit that is more than 5,000$. If you are interested just follow the article.
Note : This is just a concept drawing article you have to work yourself to make this method work.
What is Amazon AWS?
In short Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform which offer compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
What can we do from Amazon AWS?
There are many thing that we can do from Amazon AWS. I have highlighted the basics below:
- Running web and application servers in the cloud to host dynamic websites.
- Securely store all your files on the cloud so you can access them from anywhere.
- Using managed databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server to store information.
- Deliver static and dynamic files quickly around the world using a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Send bulk email to your customers.
If you want to read more about what is Amazon AWS and what can you do from this i refer you to this link.
Can we get Amazon Credit for free?
Yes, we can get amazon credit for free the credit ranges from 1,000$ for a year to 5,000$ for 2 year. Not everyone can apply for the credit, only some startup company can apply for this credit. So, to apply this one should have startup company.
Hey wait, don’t leave the post here, We need a startup company to apply for the credit that doesn’t mean we have to have own startup company. Follow the tutorial below to get the idea on how to get the 5k$ amazon credit for free.
What is Included and what is not included in this article?
Included: [The tricky party to for getting aws]
- How to get company email
- How to get wework for free
Not Included: [Easy parts]
- Finding startup company
- Registering for amazon aws
- Registering for credit [Its easy just fill in the details that is asked with the details of startup company ]
Steps to 5k$ Amazon Credit For Free:
Step 1: Find a Start up Company
First we have to find a startup company. Finding this is easy just google and you can see list of companies. Select any one from the list.
For this tutorial I will be using Trkr . The website of the startup company should be live and working.
Don’t use the same company for multiple time as they will reject the application saying duplicate application.
Now you have got the website you may think that you can register the amazon and apply for credit. If you have thought that then you are totally wrong. We have to register the AWS from the company email to get the amazon credit for free. Don’t worry we have the method to do so just follow the step 2.
Step 2: Getting the company email
After finding the startup company websites now lets get the email of that domain. To be precise we are not going to use the email from the domain like : firstname.lastname@example.org but what we going to do is change the domain extension like from .com to something different. I suggest using .tech. It looks more authentic + we can get it for free using the GitHub student pack. If you don’t have Github student pack read the tutorial here. Or you can get the .tech domain for 2-3$ from different domain register sites.
Now let’s register for the domain. I am planning to use trkrcenter.com as the startup company so i will register trkrcenter.tech. I will be using GitHub student pack for doing so.
- Login to your Github student pack and select .tech domain.
- Search for the domain that you want to register and add to cart. It will show 49.99$ per year but don’t worry we will get it for free.
- In check out page click on Login with Github and click on authorize.. After this we will get the .tech domain for free. [Note you should have activated Github student pack].
- After that click on Place order. It will ask for details there enter the detail of CEO of that company and the address of the company. If you put the wrong details then there is high chance that AWS will reject your application.
- After creating account and doing verification process go to the control panel of get.tech and select your domain name. Then go to “G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work)” and select Manage email.
- After it will show you the dns configuration configure the dns from the dns management part.
- After changing the dns setting wait for 1day. So that the dns is setup. After a day create a email email@example.com.
Step 3: Forwarding domain
Now we got the email we have to the final configuration to our domain that is forward our domain to the main website so that when ever someone visit our website it will redirect to the original startup company domain. For that login to the control panel of get.tech and click on Domain Forwarding and click on manage domain forwarding. Then select the main domain of the startup agency and click on save.
Step 4: Getting Credit
The tricky part is finished now. We got the email from the startup company. Now we can move on to projects like, , or
Register to wework and after that the signup process is straight forward just go to this link and fill all the details that are asked.
After completing all the steps wait for 7-10 days and you will get 5k$ amazon aws credit for free.