“lynda.com is an American online education company offering video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. “
It was founded in 1995 by Lynda Weinman. Members have unlimited access to watch the primarily educational videos. The company is based in Carpinteria, California, and has more than 500 employees worldwide. In May of 2015, LinkedIn purchased lynda.com for $1.5 billion.
Lynda’s subscription price is:
1-month free trial
1-month free trial
But you can get Lynda’s premium account for free using this trick. Follow the steps carefully and at the end of this article you will get fully working Lynda’s account for free.
NOTE: This is legit way of creating account no hacks and nothing so there is no chance to get banned or blocked from Lynda.
STEPS FOR LYNDA PREMIUM ACCOUNT:
- First of all you need to get a random(disposable) Houston address, because it will not work with your real address. To create Houston account click here.
- Now you need to register in houston library so you can get a houston library card number.
- With the help of details that you got from Step 1 fill up the houston library form.. (e.g name, address, city(which would be ‘Houston’), state(texas), phone number,)
- Now when you have done you will get a temporary user id , Note that down.
- Finally go to lynda by clicking Here.
- Put “houstonlibrary.org” in the field. And create a new profile then you will be asked for library card number (put temorary user id in library card number).
- Lynda will ask you to put your new password, just fill what you want.
- Now lynda will ask you that whether you have any old account or not. Just click on “No i dont have any”.
- As you dont have any account, you will be asked for an email address. Put your email addr3ss there and Done!!
Now you have successfully created premium Lynda’s account for free. Hope this article will help you. If you face any problem feel free to comment below.
Get some info about Note 9 https://thetechrim.com/samsung-galaxy-note-9-released/